Mr. Valitutti will be assisting in the presentations that address the following topics:
• Spoliation: Consequences of the Altered, Lost or Misplaced Record
• When Experts Change Their Minds: Can They Be Sued?
• Hospital Policies and Proedures as Evidence of the Standard of Care
• Does ACOG Set the Standard of Care?
• Can Experts be Sued for Libel?
• Shoulder Dystocia: The New Defense
• Legal duty when a patient vocalizes thoughts about suicide
• Is "reliable" expert testimony necessarily "right"?